Have an idea how to improve Canvas? Want to have a voice in the newest ideas?
YOU can search, submit ideas, and vote…
STEP 1: Log in:
- First, log in to the Colorado State University Canvas system.
- Click on the “Help” link at the top right of the Canvas screen, (next to Logout).
- Select “Submit a Feature Idea” from the Help popup box.
- Once logged into the Canvas Community, you will see your name or avatar at the top of the screen, and can customize your personal settings from the dropdown.
STEP 2: Search, submit, follow, vote…
- First do a Search to see if your idea is already out there.
- If it is there, vote and add your comments.
- If you have a new idea, Share/submit your idea, and follow it.
- Vote on your idea, and get others to vote, too!
STEP 3: Be sure to look at other ideas, from the links at the bottom of the page!
STEP 4: The Canvas Product team takes the top voted ideas and uses this development process …
- Gathers info for how users need it to work.
- Develops the idea so it works with other Canvas features.
- Deploys completed ideas to Canvas so all can benefit.
Thank you for speaking up and helping make Canvas better for everyone!